Wednesday, January 19, 2011

alex lambert

False alarm! Sorry to stir up your sympathies for nothing!
Sources have gotten in touch with 19 Entertainment, one of American Idol's production companies and the management company for many of the Idol artists, to get an update on Alex Lambert, who yesterday, tweeted that he was "kinda homeless."
In response, a spokesperson for the company insisted that Alex is "not homeless" and that the company has no idea "where that came from" since at the moment, they're paying him good money! The spokesperson explained:
“He’s on a retainer, and he’s getting money every month. He’s working on demos. He’s with writers, he’s working on music…He’s not homeless. How could he be texting? How could he be going into recording studio and sleeping on the streets? There’s no record deal yet, but hopefully these demos something could come from that.”
We were curious as to how he was able to tweet as well, but then again, there are so many places to snag free internet around El Lay, we really didn't think much of it.
19 Entertainment isn't the only one trying to clear up this misunderstanding - so is Alex. Those his tweets seemed pretty clear to us, he took to his Twitter several hours later to clarify the "miscommunication." He wrote:
“I’m a grown ass man. I’ve had so much help out here in LA! I just want to do things on my own! I have places to stay I just don’t want to be a burden on anyone! I have money! And soon I will have a place to stay! I just wanted to let y’all know! I’m not some rich spoiled kid! That I’ve had to hustle and grind and I don’t mind sleepin on the street as long as I get my chance! Because I will not take it for granted! I hope y’all understand. Sorry for the miscommunication. I’m just fine!”
Alright then. Super. Glad to hear the back of that Starbucks no longer has an occupant.

No comments:

Post a Comment