Thursday, January 13, 2011

new zodiac sign dates

My whole life I’ve been a Virgo. Not the most glamorous sign, I’ll admit, with our obsessively organized, slightly uptight, nerd-ish qualities. Yet I’ve come to accept that this is who I am; I’ve come to love my Virgo-ness. And now with these new zodiac sign dates, I find out that I’m actually a LEO. Granted, Leo is one of the most fun signs, so I’m not complaining, but it’s kind of rocking my world.
But even more than that, my son’s sign is different. When I was pregnant, my son’s due date (Feb. 6) fell dangerous close to the Aquarius/Pisces cut-off, since a mere two-week difference (and that’s not unlikely with an original due date) could push my son’s personality over to Pisces. Now, I don’t have anything against Pisces people, I just wanted an Aquarius baby. But now? Now he’s a CAPRICORN. I don’t even know what that means.
Continue reading to find your NEW zodiac sign date, and cute products to help you come to terms with this crazy change:
Here are the new zodiac sign dates:
Capricorn: Jan 20 – Feb. 16 (my son!)
Aquarius: Feb. 16 – March 11
Pisces: March 11 – April 18
Aries: April 18 – May 13
Taurus: May 13 – June 21
Gemini: June 21 – July 20
Cancer: July 20 – Aug. 10

No comments:

Post a Comment