Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Baltimore ravens

Baltimore ravens

Mason will be released when the League's calendar. Sources tell ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter on Monday also said that Baltimore running back Willis McGahee and Tight end Todd Heap will be muted.
Defensive tackle Kelly Gregg also will be released, according to several media reports.

Mason, 37, was the most productive of the veteran foursome last season-the 15-year old veteran caught 61 passes 802 yards and seven touchdowns. Mason of production was reduced during the first period, since Baltimore added to Pro Bowl Anquan Boldin wideout last offseason.

"It's a little bittersweet," Mason told the Baltimore Sun. "I understand the business of football, and I understand what needs to be done in the field of football. It was good while I was there. I can't hang my head downwards. I think I did anything beyond what they asked me to do when I came here six years ago. And I think everybody in this building can attest to that. If last year was really my year in a single Bills, then I've enjoyed every bit of it. "

Mason signed with the Cowboys in 2005 after nine seasons with the Tennessee Titans. Despite playing in a misunderstanding with regard to the implementation for a large part of six seasons in Baltimore, he accumulated four seasons with at least 1,000 receiving yards.

Mason told the Sun that would be open by the return of the Browns, but independent projects to play a few more seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment