Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lauryn Hill

Lauryn Hill

Lauryn Hill has given birth to a boy, a message posted on the singer's official Web site said. The Reclusive star and sometimes unpredictable has yet to release the name of the child to the sixth or to confirm the news personally.

A source said BlackCelebKids.com, who first broke the news of the birth, that there were complications with the delivery. But the mother and baby according to the report we are doing right now.

Former Fugees singer said concert-surveys in June that was expected.

Rohan Marley, former partner of Hill's father and five other children, congratulated the new MOM on Twitter. "I pass all good wishes Ms. Hill about the birth of the son of the new," tweeted the son of Bob Marley. "I am sure they will appreciate the love you sent to this '.

Marley said he is father of the baby at the latest. "I am not married and don't have anyone anything," he tweeted after pregnancy Hill became public. He also denied rumors that he is cheating on a hill with a model in Brazil. "Ms. Hill is the mother of my children, whom I have a huge amount of love and respect. I never do, "he tweeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment