Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another woman in the life of Rajesh Khanna

Another woman in the life of Rajesh Khanna

Rajesh Khanna has fallen in love again. Kaka is the childhood friend and the two have been dating for eight years. Anita is the niece of former President of the Philippines, Ferdinand Emmanuel Edralin Marcos.
Anita Rajesh Khanna visits the Bungalow and two very often spend time together and wither of another company. Although veteran actress refuses love between them, their movements are couple and declares that love.

Anita dealing shoe company admits the case, I'm great friends with Rajesh Khanna. I have known for a long time. We are great friends. "

Just friends? We Prod. I replied, "I love diplomatic of… not? "

"I think I'm very happy to me, ' says, adding," I feel very privileged to be very, very close to him.

This is a very intelligent man and romantic. "the couple spends quality time together. Hanging, spends time at home, goes to dinner and large drives.

Anita does not deny the possibility of marriage, while Rajesh Khanna opted to keep it a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment