Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dancing with the stars results

Dancing with the stars results

I looked at the standings going into the dancing with the stars results show, Ralph Macchio must be a development House. Easy call here.

Only the third ever isn't all about DWTS scores on Monday.

Influence factor in the judges with their votes, but is America the caller and the effort was hampered by Ralph a bad knee.

Ralph the dancing with the stars

Ralph and Karina was on thin ice this week …

The Karate Kid entered Tuesday with a good opportunity and conventional wisdom would home said that Romeo will be odd man out if not Ralph.

Is one of the two actually leaving, with Hines Ward show, Chelsea Kane and Kirstie Alley safely in this season's final four.

So who is and who is outside? Find out after the jump …

Goodbye to Romeo was last night. Was he surprised?
"I am surprised because my best dances, but at the same time I'm not surprised," he said. "This presentation has changed my life forever. I can't dance to my prom. Do I have that many movies because I was afraid to dance. "

No comments:

Post a Comment