Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Real Housewives of New Jersey

Real Housewives of New Jersey

Again — another real housewife wants to become a singer.
Melissa Gorga, one of the two new stars of the real housewives of New Jersey, thinks the show really would be the gateway to stardom in the song.
Even if it means having the stormy family drama play on national television, including the ball that broke out in christening … baby's own

PERISSoTERES NOIKOKYReS: Teresa Giudice: "it is really regrettable"

You can see, Melissa is married with Teresa Giudice's brother, Joe. The brothers used to be besties until Joe and Melissa married.

The fight against the christening was after Joe and Teresa exchanged some not-so-fine words. "You know, this is a little crazy, and why it took me six months to sign the documents show," Melissa tells me. "I had a feeling that something will happen, just knowing the background with me and Teresa and the whole family."

Even so, Melissa said, "there is only one life, and I have a four-song EP come with so many amazing producers. I thought it would be a great medium for that …Music was my first love. About the housewives still never before known. "
This is nice and all, but, as we know, reality TV is all about the drama. Who wants to watch a recording studio when Melissa could see her husband's liquored up and blowin'?

Melissa tries to overcome her husband's about-to-bust-a-capillary rage during the christening. "When we love, love hard," he said. "And when my husband loves me, he loves hard. When upset, has feelings. [But] there is no doubt in my mind that people understand fully why they acted the way he did. "

Melissa and Joe met while both spring break in Cancun. They have three children, 5-year-old Antonia, 3-year-old Gino and 11-month-old Joey.
"I live a life in Type top and admit," says Melissa. "But our no-handed. Joe and I worked really hard for the life we live in. We were not born rich in our mouths. " (FYI: Joe is in real estate.)

"I'm nervous," Melissa admits. "I've seen a couple of promos and, believe me, I have gasped for air sometimes already. I only hope that the truth will emerge. "

How are things with Teresa today? Eh.
"Is my bride and live in the same city," says Melissa. "You can't choose your family. We have children the same age, and of course I would never tow the cousins away from each other. But we are best friends? Absolutely not. "

No comments:

Post a Comment