Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger

The separation of former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver received a shocking new twist Monday. The Los Angeles Times reported that they split after Shriver was informed that her husband fathered a child out of wedlock to.

Schwarzenegger has confirmed the hypothesis and the paternity of the child, born to a longtime woman member of the household staff, before more than a decade.

He retired in January after 20 years with his family.

Schwarzenegger

Arnold and Maria separation after 25 years of marriage was a shock last week. Shriver was moved outside the mansion after confirmed the paternity.

In a statement, Schwarzenegger said: "after leaving the Governor's Office told my wife about this incident, which occurred a decade ago. I understand and warrant the feelings of anger and frustration, my friends and family.

"There are no excuses and I accept responsibility for the damage you have caused. You asked me to apologize for Mary, my children and my family. I am sorry really. "

"I ask that the media respect my wife and children through extremely difficult this time. And you deserve your attention and criticism, not my family. ”

Schwarzenegger, who has four children with Shriver, said it provided financially for the child, whose name and his mother is released.

In an interview Monday before Schwarzenegger issued his statement, the former staffer said another man – then-wife – was the father of the child.

He voluntarily left the position of the pair earlier this year after reaching a long-term goal of their work over the last two decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment