Saturday, May 14, 2011

The marriage was missing tough

The marriage was missing tough

The Duchess of York, 51, was not invited to see Kate and wills married at Westminster Abbey, although requested from daughters Beatrice and Eugenie.
This showed how the attack had left the shifted during a conversation with US talk Show Queen Oprah Winfrey to be tested in America tonight.
Fergie said: "I was invited. I chose to go and be in Thailand at a point called Camelia … in the jungle embraced me. "

This added "it was so difficult because I wanted to be there with my girls – to receive them with glue and can pass as a family.
"Also, it was difficult, because the last bride until the runway was my" Prince Andrew, Fergie Wed in 1986 and Abbey divorced a decade later, he went with their daughters. Said the Duchess was in contact with each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment