Brittany Murphy movies has never been so predictable, because he chose different roles. The premature death of 2009 was a shock and tragic year for many, but we will live through the movies. If it was a drama or comedy role, Brittany Murphy brought a spark for each character played. The film showed how a flexible actor really was, and although his career has been up and down still managed as part of the classic movie series.
1. the term "Clueless" the first movie's popular Brittany Murphy was "Clueless," which was released in 1995. Brittany Murphy Tai Fraiser, stars as the popular new girl in a rich high school. A popular girl named Cher Gets the same over the ugly duckling Tai, and with the help of his best friend Dionne turning Tai into a hot commodity. This film Brittany Murphy revolves mainly around the dynamic popularity of high school, friendship and love.
2. "Little Black Book" this Romantic Comedy stars Brittany Murphy in 2004 as lead character Stacy, a girl who works as an associate producer on a daytime talk show. My friend Derek goes on a business trip and leaves the digital organisation at home. Even though Stacy trusts, takes it upon herself to snoop through this. This takes the names and numbers of Derek's ex-girlfriends and meet the coming with false pretenses. The rest of the text revolves around Stacy sitting until his friend with the former and preventing unpleasant situations gets in. This film Brittany Murphy is cute and fun to watch alone or together with somebody else.
3. "8 mile" in 2002, Brittany Murphy stars as Alex, a girl who has a thing for musicians with drops. The film "8 mile" is for aspiring hip-hop artist Jimmy Smith Jr. (Eminem), and his career up and coming. While working in a factory, he meets Alex, and the two romantically to intervene. The Plot mainly revolves around Jimmy and his ability to overcome stage fright and the chance to break into mainstream hip-hop. This film Brittany Murphy was successful commercially and critically.
4. "uptown girls" this family comedy film stars Brittany Murphy as 2003 Molly Gunn, daughter of deceased famous musician. This was living large, and throughout the entire life that has never had to work. Suddenly, somebody in reliable steals her money and she is left to fend for himself. This film Brittany Murphy focuses on the character of Molly Gunn, taking a nanny job, and the dynamic between her and the baby girl, who is responsible.
5. "Time" This Brittany Murphy film was the last released before his death in 2009. The film is a horror-thiriller starring Brittany Murphy as the main character. This depicts Alice, a writer who is emotionally fragile because of the ex-boyfriend attempting to kill her. Is the author, and in order to try and cure writers block is only a stay in a cabin. The film revolves around the Alice slowly becoming unraveled as clocks home video tapes of a destructive two previously occupied cabin. This film Britney Murphy has big twist ending.