Friday, August 5, 2011

Nokia N900

Nokia N900

One of the last thing you should pack for my holidays this week was my gadget bag and matching ropes and ties. There should be a better balance between packing and bringing what could possibly need for a week away from home. After all, you don't want to be burdened by too many tools just becomes too heavy to tote around all day, but you don't want to lose the priceless shot because your expensive camera in the water. Here is a tip to my bag of gear means holiday and why couldn't leave home without these gadgets.

* LG emotion 4 G: this unit review from at and t has literally just as I was to leave on my trip so I decided to get together to see how it performs on the road. You can compare performance with the HTC Evo 3D in an upcoming review.
* Nintendo 3 DS and Nintendo DS Lite: I admit: I am currently in play snapped to Nintendogs + cats on my Nintendo DS 3, therefore, could not leave my virtual dog back, but 3 DS ' poor my DS Lite battery means it will be more reliable source of entertainment when I can't charge the 3 DS. I have 3 DS is compatible with DS games, so that the latest device as long as most people, but this is how you play in multiplayer mode with my friends. One can never have too many handheld portable game consoles, in my humble opinion.
* Asus Eee 901 netbook with a wireless mouse, Virgin Mobile 3 G USB modem, Porsche + LaCie 750 GB mobile hard drive and retractable headphones: 8.9? Eee netbook is small and light enough to slide into my hand and still powerful enough for me to write from anywhere. While I won't bother using my netbook's touchpad, I can get things done faster with an external mouse to tend towards a pack together, in the case. Having never stayed in my hotel, I had no idea what kind of Internet connection is available so I decided to bring along my Virgin Mobile USB 3 G modem for insurance. My retractable headet is a very space efficient device to turn on my netbook in VoIP phone and entertainment unit if necessary. I also packed portable 500 GB hard drive from LaCie Porsche and so you can back up my photos from my smartphone's SD card to a more reliable source. The small form factor and high capacity hard drive is really a no-brainer in the Service pack.
* Samsung Infuse 4 G: it's massive 4.5? SUPER AMOLED touchscreen is a big benefit when I don't have time to whip out my glasses, I can scan e-mail messages. In addition, the 8-megapixel rear camera offers a sufficiently precise colors and captures shots relatively quickly, so you don't have to bother with a point-and-shoot.
* Nokia N900 smartphone: this can be from 2009 but smaller screen to 3.5? : it's easier to slide in most pockets, plus rear camera 5 megapixel with Carl Zeiss Optics can be accessed via an external button, opening the cover of Carl Zeiss lens, which means you can capture images quickly.
* Lok Sak Resealable element proof transport and storage bags: none of my devices are waterproof out-of-box so those resealable bags are useful for storing my phones (particularly review unit), even if you get caught in a storm in passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment