Thursday, August 4, 2011

A day to remember

A day to remember

If it looks like a different celebrity clothing line of their own each day start (Remember, Heidi Montag Heidiwood anyone? I don't think), this is a collection of celebrity who seems destined to succeed.

But let's get real — I "David beckham" and "underwear."

Football pedigree and father of four, David Beckham has just announced its partnership with budget-friendly retailer H and M for a new bodywear range today, which will include underwear, Yes. Considering that the 36-year-old House is pretty much laughed in the world, to develop a bodywear men line seems entirely appropriate, no?

David posted a sneak peek of the new line on the page of Facebook, showing off his body tattooed onto a simple black and white shot with the caption, "Hi guys, today I am pleased to announce a new long-term partnership with H and M to sell me a new range of bodywear containing underwear. The area will not be available until February next year but I'll keep you updated with details and pictures the closest time … "

In accordance with H and M, the Beckham bar will be available at 1800 H and M shops in about 40 countries worldwide. The initial range will be launched to coincide with Valentine's day 2012, starting the 2nd February.

"Over the past year, I've developed my Bodywear range with my team and I'm very positive about what they are designed and produced," Beckham said in a statement. ” … I am excited and looking forward to online customers in area H and M since February. "

No comments:

Post a Comment