Thursday, April 14, 2011

Padma Lakshmi

Padma Lakshmi

It is quite difficult to lose the baby weight, but when you actually eat to live, is a challenge even more difficult. Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi has this challenge.
He says that during each period, top chef goes until one or two dress sizes.  Add to that the baby weight and this should work even harder to stay in shape. Padma says that he had to find creative times: early work as fast or while a Krishna years caught napping.
Padma talks about how she balances her career with motherhood: "' it is difficult. This is a balancing act, and every day is different and you just need to know what are your priorities and that a small comes first. I am very lucky that my network is very, very supportive of my family and the fact that I have a child who is young. We have a kindergarten in total and is right next to my dressing room and working around it alone. I'm not unlike any mother. I don't have all the answers, and I simply better. "

No comments:

Post a Comment